Friday, May 16, 2008

Who understand me??

Today is my 1st day in MBS.. quite miserable actually.. n a bit “yu” also..I accidently line up in boys queue during the morning assembly. All the guys’ eye look at me.. So embarrassing!! Luckily yin come also when I listening to the “old boys” talk. N I saw my primary shool mate too. I nearly can’t recognize them.. but the important point is they still remember me after 5 years not c each other ma.. haha..

Yesterday when I was taking nap after school.. my dad suddenly told me tat he had manage all the transfer stuff 4 me..WAT!! so fast?? he don even told me tat he’s going to school to take the transfer form.. Although I so desperate wanna get out from SAB but I still miss my friends.. n i know they sure will b shock, surprise ….n MAD when they knew this news. cz I juz leaves SAB without telling them till the last minute.. but I really don know this early de.. I swear!!

Wat I felt sad is when some of my friends knew I had success transfer to MBS, I suddenly feel they’r so far from me.. not the distance between our living area actually but is the distance in the heart.. I don wan this kinda of feel.. I really do hope they also can transfer to MBS with me cz they all my jimui.. but wat I can do now is juz pray 4 them.. They must said of cz I no need to worry cz I ady success transfer but I also worry 4 them de.. I don want our friendship to b broken because of this.. U know wat.. I feel scare when this kinda of feeling appear in my heart. Sometimes got the feeling to drop my tears also.. who should I get comfort from?? non.. they juz thought I no need to worry anything ady.. but they jus don’t know….. my feeling actually…..

Hope my feeling will better after blogging la..

TOMORROW IS A NEW DAY!!!

1 comment:

  1. chill..everything will be ok..just need time to fix it alright..we are ok..dun worry...we are will always still ji mui... cool oo... maybe there is some conflict..but it will end soon..k?

    ReplyDelete

What u'r thinking?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.