Sunday, May 25, 2008

H=H (holiday=homework)

While other ppl enjoying their holiday..i’m the one who being the homework girl..U can’t beliefe how many homework I got in this holiday. Beside that, my tuition classes also started.. haiz.. Have to do revision on that sub also. 555.. can enjoy my holiday o go gai2 with m y ji mui like last time liao lo..T.T

2 weeks really not enough 4 me leh.. Somemore have 2 go back to school to discuss those “telematch” plan with my “partner”..Cz I got the post as a “sportwomen” in Persatuan Tingkatan Enam MBSSKL.. Although got this post can give me mark in co-curriculum but I scare I can’t do it well leh.. have to give speech if necessary…conduct school games..sort out plan..get permission from teachers, principles..very many work to do leh.. But must sort out that plan b4 the school start..if not I’ll get “scold” from senior d leh..

GAMBATHE BAH ALICIA!! *(@.@)*

3 comments:

  1. OMG!?!?!?
    u make me omg twice!!
    sport woman? you can do it!!
    WE support u o!!!
    gambateh!!!!!!
    I dont think they will 'scold' u ba...... hm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEE... i noe u can di it de... we r always beside u ma... beside JAMC, we still have 7 flowers group leh.. all will support u till the end de.. DON"T WORRY!!! haha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..Thanzx lo.. jimui..love ya.. muackss <3

    ReplyDelete

What u'r thinking?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.