Sunday, May 25, 2008
STRESS!!
5555..stress.. ing.. I really can’t catch up those tuition class leh.. dim hao?? It juz get started and I ady didn’t understand liao..Especially physic class..haiz.. really got that kinda feeling to crying..who call me such a “slow learner”.. Other ppl can understand those theory once listen.. but me?? haiz.. I’m juz a cow who keep on studying.. Somemore I take 6 principles include MUET.. I got a bit regret to take physic as my base is not that “stable” leh.. B4 that I thought I can have more option when I enter U ma.. Haiz.. don know la.. cc later I can catch up o x after I do “research myself la.. (-.-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
dun stress stress o....
ReplyDeleteits just oni the begining ..
try think back ur form 4..
u dunno anything right?
but after that ...u do ok right?
so...chill n cool!!
btw...im the one should worry...
i havent get start on anything yet..haih haih
Y u always can b so clam n steady de?? Bout the school stuff i know i can do nothing to help u but i'll pray 4 u de..
ReplyDeletehehe..thanks for blessing me..
ReplyDeletebut then now i feel...im totally like cant go in to school...
XOXOXO...dead... see how la...when school open sin...hehe..cant wait to see u ppl la..THURSIE-DAY!!!
ya..thurs is our day..i finally bought "jain mian li" 4 jamc lo.. give when v meet on thurs bah..hehe..
ReplyDelete