^(o.o)^
My new hair style..gee..
After a stress day, I decided to cut off my hair.. To have a new beginning in FORM 6!! Two way that I’ll get rid of my tension is..
*Devouring
*Get my hair cut
Any comment 4 my new hair style?? Waiting..haha..
Yeen: look younger..
Yeah!! I’m ENERGETIC again!! Yuhoo!!
After a stress day, I decided to cut off my hair.. To have a new beginning in FORM 6!! Two way that I’ll get rid of my tension is..
*Devouring
*Get my hair cut
Any comment 4 my new hair style?? Waiting..haha..
Yeen: look younger..
Yeah!! I’m ENERGETIC again!! Yuhoo!!

eh???!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?
ReplyDeleteomg!?!??!?!?!?!!?
ohno!??!?!?!?!?!?!??
HELP!??!!??!?!?!?!
why look like me one...
neh...i have finally found my twin sister......!!!!
My hair even shorter than u leh..I also can'r believe that i'll cut till so short de.. haha.. no mora "women taste" liao..haha..
ReplyDeletenevermind la.. lets us taste kiddy..hahahha
ReplyDeletebut hair will long geh..no worries