Saturday, May 17, 2008

17052008

Know this combination of number? Hehe.. is my jimui’s b’day ma.. celebrate with her today with other “family members”.. glade to celebrate her b’day today..

At 1st I plan to make b’day card 4 her de.. cz she BLAME me b4 never do card 4 her ma.. then I also got idea to made the card then mai do lo.. but.. but.. I very naughty yesterday..on9 till late night.. till my eyes’ lid also can’t open ady.. tat’s y my eyes bag n panda eyes also come out.. cz I wake up at 0715 to make tat card.. if not I really can’t finish it de..YEEN!! u c this? must keep well o~~ cz next time I maybe won do this again ..very “unhealthy” leh..gee…..

Yeen's b'day card


After a busy n rushing morning, I reached TS to meet with them. Watch Narnia, the prince of Caspian.. very interesting n touching story. Although I didn’t watch the episode 1 but I still feel it’s nice.. When the movie finish, OMG, is 0300 ady.. can’t sing k liao although v booked room ady.. haiz.. who ask today is Saturday wo.. booked ady d room also give other ppl liao la.. can’t sing k ady..555..

But nevermind, the main thing is to fulfil my stomach’s need 1st.. Very hungry.. haven eat eat breakfast n lunch.. then v like 1 big family enter the <ADULT restaurant>…Yipee!!! finally can eat lo.. but not breakfast, not brunch, not lunch, not even dinner but is LUNNER..hahaha… Wanna cc wat v order? C this..

tau gee fried with saulted fish

"dong po meat" n "hua juen"

claypot taufu


"gai lan"

fish slices

Thai style chicken

*

*

*

The b'day girl is so hungry..kekekekk...


Before


After


Not forget to take this change to take pic also la.. v really like having a photo shot.. haha.. n v sit in that restaurant almost 2 hours.. Luckily the manager of tat restaurant didn’t “halau” us..gee….


Tiramisu cake..


yam yam ~~

B4 it’s end..wish u HAPPY BDAY again!! N may all ur dream come true… =)



No comments:

Post a Comment

What u'r thinking?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.