I have tons of ideas on make over my lovely blog recently. Get inspired by some bloggers that I subscribed to and they are really good in managing their blog. Although my blog isn't some site that catch thousand views but it's more like a story book that I would like to share my happiness and joyousness with all my beloved. Including you who are reading here :D That is why i would love make it as interesting as possible and I would be happy to reread my blog as well~ So, stay tune~~ I will keep you update soon~~
And, yah, recently, I decided to put more effort in Go Green project. Being nice to the environment in return of what you get from them all these while~ Love our Mother Nature. Thus, I starting it with my daily life and later i believe it will influence my friends and family members as time pass by ^^
Get myself a blue lunch box and found the prefect bag for it *wink~
Not forgot to mention, my recent heart-tidbits >>> PRALINE!!! OMG~~ It's so deliciously yummy!! Love the taste of brown raw sugar + butter + hazelnut!! *heart melted~~
XOXO Alicia
No comments:
Post a Comment
What u'r thinking?
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.