Thursday, January 12, 2012

ON REPLAY // 回家路上

Song of the day: 回家路上
Artist: 戴佩妮
Album: 回家路上


Again, my favorite female singer comeback album with all her original songs. Soul calming and her voice just reached to the deep of my heart. After watching this video, my urge to have a backpacking trip alone or maybe friends 1 or 2 to India!! 流浪的感觉其实还蛮潇洒的说 *giggle~~

Title definitely suit my feeling right now!! I'm on my preparation to go home after my last paper on Saturday. Oh man~~ waiting days to pass in order to go back to my home sweet home is kinda torturing D: After 2 days, I will be happily announced that "I'M ON MY WAY BACK HOME!!" and following that, my family will be on our way back to hometown~~ Awww~~can't wait to go back and start preparing for Chinese New Year!!!!

Before that, last 2 paper~~ faster come~~

xoxo Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

What u'r thinking?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.