Monday, January 30, 2012

Insane bookstore shopping


Get my RM200 book vouchers spend @ Popular bookstore yesterday. OMG~ I can’t believe I can go wild and had a crazy shopping in bookstore. Had my merchandise reselected and recalculated few times only can make sure not exceed the book voucher value..zzz and still I had lots to buy~~

Did I mentioned I almost lost 1 of the RM50 book voucher =.=’’ Asked their stuff before paying the bill and luckily someone took it and bring it to the cashier counter (excluding the probability that the “someone” intended to use my voucher but failed. >.<)  Somehow there is no 3rd person can use my voucher as I have wrote my details on it and you MUST show your identity card and university ID before closing bills. I definitely will be heartbroken if I really lost it ;(

At last, felt satisfied bringing 2 filled big bags home ^^

My new handy paper file~~

XOXO Alicia.L

No comments:

Post a Comment

What u'r thinking?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.