Saturday, December 31, 2011

Good Bye 2011~~



Here come the last day of 2011 and due to some reason, there are uncountable spider webs hanging around in this blog. I can’t believe 2011 is going to end so soon. Oh man~~ as if like I   my second semester yesterday..FML~~ and I can’t have a nice Christmas and New Year celebration this year. All thanks to my final examination that will start on early January NEXT YEAR!! Ok, I should persuade myself that there will be celebration every year, so no need to be sad *deny-ing….

During these few months of blog-free, I have made up my mind to do some changes *stay tune~~ I can say that CHANGE will be the “theme” for my New Year’s resolutions. Change in physically and also mentally. Be tougher and get more mature especially in EQ. I have to learn to have a better control on my emotion. I have a bad habit whenever I get raged (not good to mention here >.<) and I really really need to get rid of it ASAP!!

There will also be some changes in my blog which I decided not to throw any too personal emotion in daily life to scare my readers away >.< To suit the title of this blog, I will always bring joy and happiness to whoever that read my blog :D But don’t worry; I still have ways to release stress. So, YOU, YOU and YOU (you know yourself) better prepare a box of tissues when I find you to grumble and throw all my “rubbish”..teehee~~

Before the clock strike to 00:00, there are few highlights of the year that gives me best memories of all and I would like to share it out.

Highlights of the year:


 Get tricked by besties but have the most memorable 21st birthday ever 
       (kinda wish came true because that’s the place I wish to have my 21st birthday celebration with them :DD and I get to tried nice homemade cake that I drooled for a long time >.<)


Unexpected and unplanned Taiwan trip with Mummy and relatives ;DD
 (     All expenses mostly sponsor by mummy and I really enjoy the time having fun and travel with her. Wish to have more trip in future with her ~~ So peeps, if you’r finding a travel partner, your parent might be the best choice ^^)


   Have a nice and fun working experience with a bunch of ex-schoolmates together.
(     This is also an unexpected experience to have all good buddies working summer part time job together. Not only that, I have learned a lot from my ex-working place. It definitely wider my eyes sides and have a better picture of how real world can be. 


  Had a superb relaxing island vacation with good buddies!!
       And we are trying to get drunk on the island.. sshhh~~~but not really a good try… 


 Good experience in World Vision 30-hours famine event.
(      Although get starved for 30 hours to picture ourselves living in a condition of no food, but I never regret joining this event and I hope to join again for next year as a camp helper J )

  Never forget to mention, I get my very first smartphone (Samsung) and instant camera (fuji instax 50s).. with my ownself earned $$ *that’s what I’m proud of..teehee~~




Adventurous and enjoyable Malacca trip with 2 girls. Very impromptu and another unplanned trip but yet we all enjoy it very much!! Let’s do it again~~




A peaceful and meaningful Christmas with family members. Just a normal home-style steamboat warms our hearts and chit chat time with desserts ends the day well~~ 

 Get my big rilakkuma head plushie as a treat for myself for Christmas pressy~~ happy!!

      Found out some nice blogs while doing some blog-hopping when I’m bored studying and get totally inspired from their blog~~ Its kinda change my current clothing and fashion perspective. In love with vintage feel currently and I can feel that I’m slowly changing my dressing line toward it...gee~~

That’s pretty much summarized up the importance one ^^ I should start writing about my New Year’s resolution pretty soon.

Welcome 2012~~

Ciao, peeps~~  XOXO Alicia

3 comments:

  1. Like like LIKE!!! Nice memories and wish u to have an even better year Ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like!! Happy New Year. Still not too late kan? hahaha.. Eh, I still can giggle when I recall, how u reacted when u saw poco. But, we all make no reaction! Teeeeheeeee....

    And, weeeei, count me in if you want to be Famine 30 helper..please please please....=D

    ReplyDelete
  3. mun@ hahaha~ ya, I'm the only one overly excited when i saw POCO..LOL..

    I might join my uni's Famine 30 this year.. hope i can make it and also hope the timing ngam for us la~~ Then, let's go!! and i heard news that this year de 爱心大使 is 王力宏哦~~ hahahah..

    ReplyDelete

What u'r thinking?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.