Friday, December 9, 2011

I need a rest but when?

Looking myself in the mirror this morning, I was shocked by myself. Is this really me? Dark circles and tremendous eyes bag around my eyes. Wild grow hair and pimples popping on my face without giving sign. Slept in the morning for 3 days continuously and finally the sickness come and visited. Attack by heavy flu and slight fever. I really do not wish for it ;( The worst part is, I gained weight..swt..I thought I suppose to loss weight due to the unbearable stress I'm having consistently for weeks. Maybe I sit too often and lack of exercise. But really, I can't remember the last time I did any outdoor exercise. 2 months ago? *long sigh again~~

If making myself look so like an "ahjwubma" but still get the same outcome, then I think I rather make myself healthy and presentable.

Finally reached Friday, and it's time to go home soon!! Although I kinda can predict that I'll end up not productive at home but I still want to go back and have a good rest :) A least for 1 night..after that, I need to continue with my bulking assignments and studies.

Wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What u'r thinking?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.