Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I JUST HATE TUESDAY.

Feel so defeated recently because of the release of Test 2 result. It reach to a stage that :Maybe I should quit study.  When the outcome turn out to be damn bad as if you never study at all, that feeling kill. Even more when you make the stupid silly mistake where you shouldn’t REPEATEDLY, it breaks my heart even more. *sigh~~

Really hate those everyday-DATA/LOL-playful-not well concentrate-student turn out to get better result than me. They make me feel myself so useless, insignificant and diminished >:( Guess I’m having more enemies now by hating them. But seriously, what strong with me till I get this low??!! Maybe I should ground myself and think about it.


Having Tuesday-emoness constantly as Im  having quizzes and testes on this day EVERWEEK!!! Arrrgghhh~~ My time is being devoted to Electromagnetic, Korea or Analogue. The worst part is those not come just 1 but sometimes double tests or quizzes in one day. 3 more weeks left before final. How much time I can loss and how much I can prepare for that? Do I deserve to have the 2nd chance? *pray hard~~

I JUST HATE TUESDAY. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What u'r thinking?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.