Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Happy O'child

What an idle 3 days holiday I had >.< Never do any studies instead loiter at home and became the sleepy pig. I can't imagine total how many hours i slept a day. The time when i woke up, it's already lunch time. Pretty surprise my mum and dad never wake me up. Normally they will during long holidays. Maybe they know their little daughter lack of sleep in campus by seeing the humongous eyes bags and dark circle underneath my eyes *pout


Not to stress my brain by picking studies and revision during these 3 days holidays, I did something else. Some DIY for my tote bag bought from Taiwan. Seldom use it as it lack of zip or cover that can protect my purse or keys from slipping/dropping off easily whenever i swing my bag (*I'm not gentleman enough)


So here you go. I sew a inner draw string bag by using a beautiful vintage print cloth i bought from Pipit Wonderful Market. Finish it till wee hour and countless time being poke by the needle as my vision getting blur at night ;(( I need to brush up my sewing skill when i get my long holiday soon..teehee~~ Sneak peak of my baggy ^^


Had a grocery shopping with mommy and daddy. Gonna restock my food box as I'm going to stay in campus for another 2 weeks before I can go back home again..sob sob~~ Oh, and I saw this Kellogg's brand corn flake which has a pretty vintage packaging! and it has 4 vintage fridge magnet as gift as well~~ Ok, I'm not sure I was tempted by the packaging or I really need to buy a cereal corn flake as I have walked to that department (@.@). Anyway, bought it as it has a twin pack promotion running. I may be a good housewife..or not.. ~ ~


1. Adorable vintage feel fridge magnet. Good for collection :)   2. Fruits replenish! Apples, plums and honey mandarin orange..likey!!   3. Packaging of the Kellogg's corn flake. Good for breakfast. 

After waiting for month, finally my "antique" watch is back from the factory.. hahahaha.. have it "refurnished" after years of abandon it under my drawer. Maybe antique wasn't really the right word to use b'cz it not really that old. But it has its own story behind, that's why no matter how my dad persuade me to get a new one, I still refused. I get my dad took it to the store and get the cracky mirror fixed (as usual, I'm not gentleman enough. That's why..sigh~~) 
Get back my old watch~~ happy o'child :)
Spend another night doing Korea vocabularies flash card. Found it a bit difficult to get those tricky and tongue-twisted vacob memorized ;( Hope this flash cards idea work for me. I have to score in this time quiz. Did pretty bad on last one. Not that I have lost the passion on Korea language (Never!) just that recently my life have been all sucked by the EM. Gonna get things back to its pace soon enough~ 


Soda Green 苏打绿 newest album-你在烦恼什么, my new LOVE !! Get the whole album on replay and replay. Never get bored of it. Every single songs make me feel so calm, warmy and touched. Especially 你被写在我的歌里. Happiness can really be simple ^^






专辑曲目:
01.片刻永恆

02.幸福额度
03.你被写在我的歌裡
04.如果凝结就是爱
05.喜欢寂寞
06.燕窝
07.茧
08.当我们一起走过
09.浪漫派
10.控制狂
11.你在烦恼什麽




Overall, that's pretty how I spend my 3 days. Not a very good idea though but i'm kinda have fun at the same..haha.. Guess gonna get my nerves back and start my stacking assignments and studies done. Wish me luck :)


Ciao~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

What u'r thinking?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.