OK~~so now i'm in CAMERA fever??!! Totally in LOVE with the Polaroid Land Camera. *wink wink*
I always day dreaming myself owning such 80's camera and taking pictures *or camwhore* in my daily life whenever I want to *too much movies influence i guess* >.<
So, once the moment i saw this LEGENDARY POLAROID LAND CAMERA, i couldn't resist myself anymore~~ I'm so gonna put this as the top of my Chirstmas list!! looking for the foldable modal 1 :)
Gonna get this instead as the price not much different..LOL..
Or maybe go for this Fujifilm instax mini 7s or Fujifilm instax mini 50s if i couldn't afford the SX- 70...but but.. i always prefer vintage feel more.It's so hard to resist myself not the google and survey for the best deal available. I know i know~~ it's not a good time to do all these surveying.. as if i'm having holiday now but actually not.. sigh~~ I know you gonna give me a troll face soon..haha..
fuji-instax-mini-7s (all white)
Whole day searching for good deal of it.. oh my my~~ overly excited about it..LOL..
Want to know more info about Polaroid Land Camera? Good for Polaroid beginner>>click here and thanks to the IMPOSSIBLE PROJECT, Polaroid camera junkies are saved!! hehehe~~


No comments:
Post a Comment
What u'r thinking?
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.