어떻게?? I still have lots to study but time doesn't want to friend with me ;( (
I need to calm my mind despite my body pain.
Doesn't have a good sleep yesterday night due to the pain.
Doesn't have a good sleep yesterday night due to the pain.
Moreover I need to wake up early today for my MGM business and I even have an
extra class on SUNDAY!!!
extra class on SUNDAY!!!
Emo~~~
Oh, found my long time love band in my music album yesterday night when I was
searching some cheering and calming songs to accompany me for
burning overnight oil.
searching some cheering and calming songs to accompany me for
burning overnight oil.
Ah ha~~Here they are!! The Corrs *big smile
No doubt, their music really give me a peace of mind in this happening night.
Lovely played Irish instrumental song~~ What a love :)
Dreaming dancing with girls in the grassland with not worries at all ~ ~
With Love,
Alicia.L
No comments:
Post a Comment
What u'r thinking?
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.