Friday, March 30, 2012

Fashion icon

I think I'm in love with Amanda Seyfried. Had been look up to her dressing style since i get to know her from "Dear John" and unconsciously fall in love with her when she starred in "Mama Mia" and "Letter to Juliet". She has a pretty long hair with fair complexion and her simple yet stunning look really inspired me a lot! Has been google on her dressing style for the whole noon and she make me wanna have a shopping spree even more!!!! ;(


OMG~~ I'm so in love with her <3


She is so gorgeous and stunning in her very own way~~

Wanted to watch her latest movie with Justin Timberlake "In Time" but too bad i missed it in cinema. Now hoping I can download from somewhere or grabbed it from someone ;) Story line is kinda interesting where it talk about how life will be if time is equal to money and even your life.


FYI, she is a great singer too!! My favorite: "Thank you for the music"and "Little house"and "L'll red riding hood". Soothing voice ~~ <3

"Little house" from "Dear John". Love it~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

What u'r thinking?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.