Saturday, April 21, 2012

Coffee Sucker



Lets say " COFFEE, TEA OR ME?" . I would definitely go for coffee. Not sure it's the genetic heritage or what, my mum have the same love as me *but I'm in a higher dose. The coffee aroma is the one that put us to sleep everynight and the oen that started our day the next morning :)






Coffee shop is definitely my favorite hang out place. Love its' ambient, facade and the coffee aroma. Perfect! It's just like a heaven place for me to calm my mind and to chillax. And I can sit there for whole day. 

Loving these 2 posters. Vintage and coffee is the perfect match! Enjoying coffee like a boss. 

Some coffee art. 
Coffee stains art piece~~ cool~~

 
Couple coffee cup. Lovely!

 
Coffee bean owl. Cute!
 
This will be my desktop skin :)

I'm not a cat person but this is cute!!

Oh, not forgotten this pretty little thing *wink~

P/s: I do not own all this pictures. Get all this from Pinterest. You can also follow my Pinterest here.


Fill your day with coffee!! VOILA!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What u'r thinking?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.