This is definitely my long lost post.. The event was taken
on last Saturday but till today only I manage to convince myself to do some
post uploading..ppfffttt~~ and honestly, I have no rough idea at all on what to
write. Pardon me if you found my story line is messy.
3/3/2012, went Korea Carnival with Kim in her Uni (UTAR,
PJ). I’m quite anticipating to attend this carnival actually but honestly
speaking, it did disappointed me a little. It was in a smaller scale than what
I expected. Miss out the Korea cultural dance performance. Ain’t sure is we are
late or what but I think we ain’t late if follow the schedule stated. Anyway, it
still has some booth which is quite interesting that are selling Korea accessories,
books, comic, movies/dramas/albums, kimbab, kimchi and etc. There are some
information counters where you can ask for more info on further study or
vacation study in Korea under Korea Language House in Kyung Hee University. The
vice DEAN of institute international education, Hyun-Yong, Cho is humor and
nice. He was saying to give us a free lunch by showing him the name card that
he gave us on that day when we visit Kyung Hee University someday. Hope he will
remember what he had promised us because we WILL pay a visit to his U some day :) He did gave an
interesting “lecture class” on stage on some basic Korea Behavior which is different
from Malaysia’s..
My free gifts, masks from etude house (CHEAP TO THE MAX) and a bookmark.
This bookmark is the one that caught my attention once i glance through all the little things on the booth. Heart it lot!! <3
Oh ya, and i found this cute macaroon lipbalm which is in mint colour. My favorite colour ^^
How can I forget to mention about the free Hanbok trial??!! Instax-ing and photo snapping time~~
KIM!! she do looks like Korean at some angle >.<
>.<
camwhore camwhore~~
About 4pm, we headed to KLCC to meet our long lost friend too—Sharon.
Her holiday always clashed with our classes. Luckily my schedule isn’t that
pack yet since I just started my new semester only. Thus, can spare some time
to have dinner and some girls chat with her.
Have our dinner at Kiki by Fung Lye. At first wanted to go for Chilies but we will be putting in waiting list and have to wait for an hour only reach our turn. We are like @.@. It's ok, then we changed our venue to Kiki (thanks to my recommendation!) although kim is not that fancy of Taiwanese cuisine. But the food there is quite delicious. Price also in a affordable range and the portion is quite big for a girl >.<
Kiki by Fung Lye (Taiwan cuisine)
Ordered spicy bean curd meal set. RM19.80. It included 1 bitter ground soup and 3 more side dishes. A typical Chinese-style meal. haha..A "like" for the bitter ground soup. I never expected the soup can be that 清甜and 略带点甘味 because I never eat bitter ground before. My whole family dislike this bitter thing that's why my impression on bitter ground is 'never try, once you try, you'll regret'..hahaha..
Do you know that bean curb (tofu) has some ingredient in it that can boost up your mood and say no more to emo?
Kim's chicken shop meal set. RM19.80. She even can't finish the chicken chop although she's the one making noise saying very hungry at that time.
Picture with Sharon :)
叹茶~~ 桂花乌龙茶
First time camwhore using instax.. I think i really need to brush up my my camwhore skill..haha..
Have you heard before ladies will always have 2 stomachs where the extra one is for dessert? haha~~ kinda funny but it's so true~~ headed to Tong Pak Fu again to continue our ladies' chat :)
Have you heard before ladies will always have 2 stomachs where the extra one is for dessert? haha~~ kinda funny but it's so true~~ headed to Tong Pak Fu again to continue our ladies' chat :)
1. Kim-Strawberry + Grassjelly Milk Ice 2. Sharon- Peanut Cream 3. Alicia- Matcha Green Tea Ice
Before heading back, bought this newly open popcorn brand for my sister to have a try. Heard it's quite nice and quite a long queue too. This is definitely the most expensive popcorn I ever bought but honestly worth trying. It's located beside Candylicious, concourse floor if i'm not mistaken.
Bought Caramel Almond crisp, medium size and it costed me RM36.. O.O''
If you asked me how's the taste, I would say it really depends on yourself. If u'r a nut and caramel lover, you will love it (like my sister) but if you'r not, you will probably give it a equal sign with diabetes (like my mum).


















The food seems great, and you are so lovely. Aha,are you Chinese?
ReplyDeleteHi, thanks for your compliment~ Ya, I am :)
ReplyDelete