Friday, June 27, 2008

TIRED but ENJOYED ~~

Whao!! Today I really enjoyed the moment when my classmate and I taking part in the STATION GAMES.. Although it is very tiring and exhausted but those games really fun. At the same time, we can practice the concord as long as concord in these games. Yeen’s word really came true..that’s I really can laughed from the heart although I been very stress of study recently.

These station Games sae organize and prepare by upper sixes (my senior lo)..Each class organizes 1 game. It some sort of treasure hunt cz v are giving a map that is not looks like map but of cz we are not finding “treasure” la but is to finish the games that is prepared by senior lo.. Somemore each lower six classes is given a balloon with the members’ name on it and the group member are respondsible to talk GOOD care of it as the balloon represent our “life”. There are some “BALLOON POKER” everywhere in the school. Their job is to poke the balloon whenever they saw our balloon (of cause other class’s balloon also la).

Our first station is beside the upper six tares. Each of the member of the group must take 1 blue bead in the basket full with “cacing” (I forgot the exact word for it ady). They thought can sacred us but sorry to said so..we are not scared at all. But this games really tiring and cause my legs to cramp till now. This is because after we pick up the blue bead, we have to “lompat katak” to another side in order to put in the bead into the beaker. Whao! This is really killing as we have to jump at least 5x2=10 times in order to collect a total amount of 50 beads. For the first 2 round is ok la..but…but.. after that.. our legs started to be “soften”.. means cramped ady la..It still only the first game. Pondering the other are likes. But we done the first game very fast also..only use 5 minutes. Guys, please give us a clap la.. we very “shen fu” leh..haha..

Then, the second station finding the sweet in the flour..frankly speaking..is kinda boring game. My hair is most “white” compare to other cause.. all is weng keet’s fault la. As I’m “finding”, he put the flour on my head (-.-lll).. Somemore got free flour to eat. The third is in the tennis court. Here, we played “scissor, stone and cloth”(I don know the exact word for it also). If u win them continuosly for 3 times, then you are save form punishment. Haha..I’m the lucky one..geee..While others, their face are coloured by senior as punishment lo..

We need to climb up the stairs to the hall for the next game. But our leg “soften” ady till climb upstairs also very “shen fu”. Like 80 years old grandma n grandpa..Need to hold the supporter in order to climb up. Here, we need to laid down on our member behind us forming a circle then each of us are holding a polystyrene cup with 3 holes under need. After that, the leader will pour water to the first person then passes to the second person and so on. Meanwhile, seniors will pull out certain chair in the circle and the person has to hold until the game finish. The last person has to pour the water inside a water bottle. If the water bottle is full then consider success. Guess what, the person behind me is a guy.. At first I’ll feel bashful but it just a game right? Nothing big deal or I won’t loss anything if I laid on his tight, right? So, I did it. I think this game quite challenging. Then, we went downstairs for the fifth game. For part one we need to do the “start jump” for 5 times and we must do it tidy. If not, we will need to do it again. The first time got some mistake but nevermind, we did it successfully for the second..cause “UNITY IS THE POWER ma..haha..For part two, we need to walk 2 person in 1 group with one of the leg tided and 3 person in 1 group with the one of the leg tide leg tided. These is very “sap sap sui” for us la..haha..

Here comes the lat station. tat’s in the basketball court. Remember the “balloon poker” that I mention be4? This time they really wanna get our balloon burst as our class is the only 1 class which our balloon haven burst. They said we very clever.. and tricky..cz we put inside our cloth.. Somemore is girl hold it. But they call their whole gang come. So, our strategy is to form a “circle” with two person inside the circle. 1 of them hold the balloon and 1 of them be the pretender. I’m the pretender cause at first I hold the balloon. After that, I pass it to Sharon. “Balloon poker” does not know that ma.. Meanwhile, two guys from our class will try to get rid of the “balloon poker” before they come to us. The fighting between “balloon poker” with us last for 15 minutes..I guess. But they still can’t burst our balloon..kekekeke..The last game is to walk on top of three brick without falling then we need to hold the spoon with the ping pong ball on it with 90 degree posture.. Very tiring actually with our leg cramped after the first station. Somemore

Of cause, after we go through all the “obsatacle”, finally, we won. Yes,
WE WON!!! Yeah!! Yuhoo!! Is worth it also I get wet, tired and my leg cramped. I guess others will feel the same way as I do.

p/s: Guys, we’ll getting a hemper for this! (Although it is not that big but is better then nothing right?!)

3 comments:

  1. u lay on guy? guy lay on me le..=,='''...btw u miss out one part..the raining part...we still so semangat go n play wei!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya ya.. but all also semangat come to school the next day..although we'r totally wet on tat day..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya lu ya lu~~ all kansetti!! go for it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

What u'r thinking?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.