Friday, June 20, 2008

Exhausted!!

Two weeks after the mid year holiday, I still can’t cope with the schooling lifestyle..I’have been
very busy during these two week..Maybe others don feel so but I really BUSY!! I even not
having my breakfast, lunch for a few days cz busy getting signature from my senior for the
orientation form, get prepared for the telematch stuff..Yesterday juz get “scolded” from the
upper six sportsman.A bit upset la..but I’m still can “tahan” cz I’m ALICIA ma..haha..maybe I
really not good enough. Actually I womder y they wanna vote for me as I’m not as active as
others. Example like upper six de sporstwoman..She really “geng” in ping pong. Me?? Juz half tang of water for badminton n running. Haiz..Wat I hope is the telematch finish faster so that I no need so “fan” about it n can concentrate more on my study la.. But actually being a sportswoman can help me meets many new friends..especially those senior..they quite good to me..made me not that worry to get their signature..haha..
*
*
*
U know wat, I have leaved out a lot of homework in school leh. Bio, Physics and especially>>>MATHEMATICS. I have been leaved out for 6 exercises..Although teacher don’t know about that, but still feel sorry to her as she’s my teacher who recommended me as a librarian. SORRY ya teacher..I promise I’ll finish it during these weekend. If not, the works will be even more!
*
*
*
Uncourageous word 4 myself: Try ur best to fix the stuff but not to mess it. No matter wat other told u, U still the best!! N don be emotional again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What u'r thinking?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.