Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Make mistake..again..

Firstly,
I wanna say thousand time SORRY to my jimui..
cz today I too emotional ady..
but I’m too hungry bah..
haha..
Sorry ya..
Em..cz I very stress recently..
Many work to do but not enough time to do..
Haiz..
but I will try my kinda best to cope with it de..
Somemore today I also very “cham”..
I lost my mathematics text book!!
I put it together with my bag beside the corridor of upper six Clancy.
Then, when the badminton match over n preparing to go back home,
I found that my math’s text book GONE!!
juz leaves my bag n my fail..
5555..
How la??
I can’t do my maths work liao lo..
Somemore got 7 questions leh..
Y I so bad luck 1?
Hopefully got “kind ppl” come n return my book to me tomorrow la..
I really need it..n I don’t wanna buy a new 1..
Plz......
4 Godness sake..

2 comments:

  1. alicia... nvr mind la.. as today oso not oni u be the one who get emotional.. most of us... ishh... nvr mind ba.. passed adi passed.. let it be... hope everything go well fr tomolo onwards...haha!! gambateh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we didnt angry u o.. we understand de....haih.. is time for us to learn to face it o.. abt that maths text book..hope that person realise n giv it back to u..if that person really dont.. im speechlesss......

    ReplyDelete

What u'r thinking?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.