Saturday, April 26, 2008

Tagged by YIN+MUN

Sorry ya guys.. I know i’m the late comer..hehe..

Intsruction: Remove 1 ques from below and add in your personal quest, make it a total of 20 ques, then tag 8 ppl in ur list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will hav blessings from all…

1. What is ur current fear?
Em.. mostly is my study & my future plan bah..I know at this age, we all hav to make some critical and important decision in order to pursue our dream and strive 4 the goal. But sometimes I do scare I’ll make the wrong decision…

2. Have u given ur 1st kiss away?
shihhhhhhhhh..secret

3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 best buddies you would take with you? Why?
YEEN- My best buddy ma.. must brin her along no matter I “eat sugar o eat coffee”..haha.. If I cry, she will comfort me too cz she’s a steady person although she always said tat she’s not. Somemore, she got a “good brain”.. I could escape earlier from d island with her knowledge ma.. *(@.@)*

YIN- Hey, my singing partner leh.. must brin along also. If not, I’ll die of bore..haha..She got so many similarities with me beside singing..I sure will forget about the hard and harsh time in the island cz v will chit chat all day long.. She’s good in calculation too.. if yin & yeen co-operate..whao.. I guarantee can escape from the island in 2 days time.. *(@.@)*

JAN+HWA- I can’t separate both of them d.. cz they can make joke n fun all around no matter how the situation is! This is their good side.. happy-go-lucky.. I think I’ll survive longer in tat island if t\both of them b with me.. my day will full of joy n happinest..*(@.@)*

YEEN+YIN+JAN+HWA= HAPPINEST
(gegege..)

4. Which country u want to go the most? (changed)
ascending order: Europe( all), Egypt, Japan

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
All my dream to come true…

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?

Absolutely! It always has but juz v can’t c it sometime.

7. What are you afraid to lost the most now?
FAMILY+FRIENDS+HEALTHY+HAPPINEST

8. If you win $ 1 million, what would you do?

travel+eat good food, donate, save some 4 emergency case, buy a nicer house 4 my parent

9. If you meet some1 tat you love, would you confese 2 him/her?
This hav to c the situation at that time lo..

10. List out 3 good pointer of the person who tagged u.
YIN-friendly, helpful, observer
MUN- creative, friendly, happy-go-lucky

11. What are the requirement that u wish from ur other half?

My yunho oppa as sample (but if he didn’t know bout dancing also ok =))

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Backstep ppl d person

13. What is ur ambition?

???

14. If you have faults, would you rather ppl around u point out to you ar would you rather they keep quiet?
Of course point it out la!! So that, I would change ma..

15. What do you think is the most important thing in ur life?
same as question 7 + study

16. Describe yourself in a word.
steady

17. Find a word to describe the person who tagged you.
YIN-friendly
MUN- happy-go-lucky

18. If you have a chance, which part of ur character you would like to change?
I wish to hav a good communication skill.

19. What is the last 2 shocking things you’ve seen or heard?
1st- I still remember tat day I were doin my homework at home (primary school tat time), then suddenly, I heard a “bang” sound. My mum n I when out the corridor n c…OMG!! A small kid bout 4 years old dropped out from his house de corridor. His house is at 4th floor. Luckily he dropped at the “atap” of a kindergarten below his floor…Whao,,tat 1 really shocking.. Nw his house has added a “gate” at the corridor..

2nd- My bag been grabbed!!

20. Who would you share you worries with when you’re in a tough situation? Why?
EM..I share different cases with differentppl de wo.. Cz every1 also got their own character and problem solving skill ma.. So, different ppl will help me solve different kind of problem lo..haha..

To those who saw this tag, pls feel free to do this.. Happy trying!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What u'r thinking?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.