这 是 真 的 吗? 没 有 危 险, 世 界 就 不 精 彩?? This is mun’s philosophy...haha..I can’t judge whether it is true o not cz different ppl got different perspective. But today v really have a “dangerous” day..Em..i think i use the word “ 惊 喜“ is better.
About 8.45 in the morning, I been waken up by yeen’s message.She ask me whether want go PTM to take az’s note o x today cz yesterday az cal us to meet him in PTM today to get typing note but the time he’s free is not suit our timing..is 2pm..hang in the middle..so Yeen n me quite fan bout it. Then I scare az will get angry if v change the day… So, I decided to ask Yeen to sms az to meet up next time lo..Fiew~~ luckily az didn’t get angry. So our meeting postpone to next Monday..Then I sms Jan. Told her tat our plan canceled (cz yesterday I cal her come out 2 hang out with us ma..she’s off today).Ring…… Yeen cal.. I told her I’m not coming out today since az had postpone the meeting. She’s quite shock cz mun ady reached her house (mun thought v’ll meet with az today). They can’t do anything in that small house( I think so la..hehe).So Yeen said wanna discuss wit mun first.. cc how to move “next step”. To pity mun, I decided v 4 (YEEN+MUN+JAN+ME) go Mid Valley lo.. Since v all BORED with t.square ady!! U can’imagine it! T.S ady become my second home... Almost go there 3 times a week. Somemore I can use this chance to explore the right way to Mid Valley so tat I can go hang out there alone..hehe...Immediately, I cal Jan tat v hav changes to plan B..Luckily, Jan still ok with it. She comes to my house 4 the first time (cz I haven “gao dim” everything so she wait me in my house lo).Long time didn’t c her wear so “young” ady.. Must keep it up o~~ cz tat’s Janice’s style ma..haha..
After reached KTM station wit Jan and meet up with Yeen n Mun, v all hav to wait another half an hour cz the train juz pass.. SORRY ya, Yeen n Mun cz want u both wait so long.. (套 雯 雯 那 句,没 有 危 险,世 界 就 不 精 彩.. 哈 哈。。)
After having our brunch, v “visit” those cute n adorable animals in pet shop.. Jan wondering where is this shop in Mid Valley cz she never heard b4..Of cz she never heard b4 la cz she thought is “PAD SHOP” cz she didn’t heard it clearly..Haiz.. Jan,i really give u “zao dao” ah. OMG!! I saw those little n adorable hamster moving around n chasing with each other in the small cage..They really cute leh.. Feel like wanna adopt 1 or 2 of them.. Although my dream pet is small size doggie but at this situation..hamster is better.. easy to take care cz they r small in size ma..Haiz... but my mum refuse to adopt pet. I ask her many time b4.
But her asn alwaz is :” 养 动 物 很 麻 烦 的。 你 养 自 己 都 养 不 起, 还 要养 动 物 啊??“ Haiz.. if I really want to adopt hamsters then I must think bout some useful 策 略 lo.
我 到 底 几 时 才 能 养 小 动 物 啊??
Em..actually v don’t really shop in Mid Valley la.. Juz relax more..Ah..Eat good desserts.. Hav a nice conversation with a nice n comfortable sofa.. Guess wat.. Today 4 of us ate total around of RM40 for the BASKIN ROBBIN’s ice-cream. Very delicious..U know me de la.. can’t AGAINST the temptation of dessert..Tat’s y I grow horizontally more than grow vertically...haha.. Mun treats us ice-crem topas..it’s a plate with 7 different mini flavour ice-crem plus with a plate of hot chocolate.. Then I treat them triple scopes with mango, peppermint+chocolate chips, and pure chocolate flavour ice-creams... I treat them cz is me who want eat so much but I don wanna ate alone ma..Is moody if ate alone de..Good thing must share de ma..
About 8.45 in the morning, I been waken up by yeen’s message.She ask me whether want go PTM to take az’s note o x today cz yesterday az cal us to meet him in PTM today to get typing note but the time he’s free is not suit our timing..is 2pm..hang in the middle..so Yeen n me quite fan bout it. Then I scare az will get angry if v change the day… So, I decided to ask Yeen to sms az to meet up next time lo..Fiew~~ luckily az didn’t get angry. So our meeting postpone to next Monday..Then I sms Jan. Told her tat our plan canceled (cz yesterday I cal her come out 2 hang out with us ma..she’s off today).Ring…… Yeen cal.. I told her I’m not coming out today since az had postpone the meeting. She’s quite shock cz mun ady reached her house (mun thought v’ll meet with az today). They can’t do anything in that small house( I think so la..hehe).So Yeen said wanna discuss wit mun first.. cc how to move “next step”. To pity mun, I decided v 4 (YEEN+MUN+JAN+ME) go Mid Valley lo.. Since v all BORED with t.square ady!! U can’imagine it! T.S ady become my second home... Almost go there 3 times a week. Somemore I can use this chance to explore the right way to Mid Valley so tat I can go hang out there alone..hehe...Immediately, I cal Jan tat v hav changes to plan B..Luckily, Jan still ok with it. She comes to my house 4 the first time (cz I haven “gao dim” everything so she wait me in my house lo).Long time didn’t c her wear so “young” ady.. Must keep it up o~~ cz tat’s Janice’s style ma..haha..
After reached KTM station wit Jan and meet up with Yeen n Mun, v all hav to wait another half an hour cz the train juz pass.. SORRY ya, Yeen n Mun cz want u both wait so long.. (套 雯 雯 那 句,没 有 危 险,世 界 就 不 精 彩.. 哈 哈。。)
After having our brunch, v “visit” those cute n adorable animals in pet shop.. Jan wondering where is this shop in Mid Valley cz she never heard b4..Of cz she never heard b4 la cz she thought is “PAD SHOP” cz she didn’t heard it clearly..Haiz.. Jan,i really give u “zao dao” ah. OMG!! I saw those little n adorable hamster moving around n chasing with each other in the small cage..They really cute leh.. Feel like wanna adopt 1 or 2 of them.. Although my dream pet is small size doggie but at this situation..hamster is better.. easy to take care cz they r small in size ma..Haiz... but my mum refuse to adopt pet. I ask her many time b4.
But her asn alwaz is :” 养 动 物 很 麻 烦 的。 你 养 自 己 都 养 不 起, 还 要养 动 物 啊??“ Haiz.. if I really want to adopt hamsters then I must think bout some useful 策 略 lo.
我 到 底 几 时 才 能 养 小 动 物 啊??
Em..actually v don’t really shop in Mid Valley la.. Juz relax more..Ah..Eat good desserts.. Hav a nice conversation with a nice n comfortable sofa.. Guess wat.. Today 4 of us ate total around of RM40 for the BASKIN ROBBIN’s ice-cream. Very delicious..U know me de la.. can’t AGAINST the temptation of dessert..Tat’s y I grow horizontally more than grow vertically...haha.. Mun treats us ice-crem topas..it’s a plate with 7 different mini flavour ice-crem plus with a plate of hot chocolate.. Then I treat them triple scopes with mango, peppermint+chocolate chips, and pure chocolate flavour ice-creams... I treat them cz is me who want eat so much but I don wanna ate alone ma..Is moody if ate alone de..Good thing must share de ma..

ice-cream topas...colourful~~~
After eating...haha..

Me!
While v’r having our delicious desserts, v discuss also our card preparation 4 secondly school de teachers on the conjuction of Teachers’ Day. Jan said v seem like having our 国 家 大 事 cz v discuss very detail n exchange idea in the same time..
When v on the way bac home..v been “scold” by a “ ah pek”. He said:” Ish.. bisingnya..” Eh, uncle! Did any signboard in the KTM train said tat v can’t talk o chit chat?? No? So v chating is not ur business also la. U can cover ur ears o stand other side if thought tat v’r bising d ma! Although I didn’t show up an angry face to him but actually I’m swearing in my heard d.. Girl ma..chating is normal de ma.. Wat so big deal with it?? Really angry with this “ah pek”!! Ok. his business finish here..If not I can keep on scolding till tomorrow. (At time time, mun will said:” 没 有 危 险,世 界 就 不 精 彩”.)
Quite satisfied with this time de outing. Although didn’t buy anything but I really enjoy the moment chit chat with friends..If v all start our study later, v won’t hav so much free time to sit in coffee shop n chit chat liao lo.. Tat’s the time study hard n strive 4 our gaols n dreams.. I will remember the moment v been through together de..Send to u my sincere and precious wishes...
LOVE U ALL & FRENZSHIP 4EVER!!
*(@.@)*
No comments:
Post a Comment
What u'r thinking?
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.