Monday, April 21, 2008

No more keep bleeding in love..Should be keep bleeding "money"!!!

Oh shit!! Today spending too much liao.. cham lo..sure get scold from mum liao..555.. no doubt..spending in unnecessary stuff again.. But this time no more cloths o bag..is skin care products..Somemore quite expensive de.. Haiz.. last time i get "scold" from my mum cz i bought 3 cloths in 1 day shopping.She ady give "warning" not to buy any unnecessary stuff ady.. but..but.. i juz can't control myself leh..I'm really a shopaholic!! I think next time i should ask Yen to "jaga" my purse so i won't simply "fing" money..Hopefully this method work on me la..

Here is the list of my expenses today:

Silver belt
cucumber mask
mask brush
nose pack
eyeliner
h/p accessories
colour papers
developed photos
Am i a shopping freak?? Of cz not! I'm juz a shopaholic... Hehehe..(Actually both r the same)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What u'r thinking?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.