Ok,this is my long lost post. It's suppose to be my February D.I.Y project but due to so many things that messed me up.. I have totally forgotten about it. and it's MAY!!?? tell me I shouldn't be so forgetful ;( *shake head.
Well... this is actually kinda simple D.I.Y where no sewing machine is needed because I don't have one. I decided to revamp my old grey sweater that I had wore it for almost 2 years. The floral fabric is the left over from school project years ago. So I do not need to waste money to get a new one which is pretty eco friendly *wink
The step by step guide I get it from here and her blog, A beautiful Mess is one of my favourite D.I.Y blog that I usually get inspired from :)
A closer look to my "LOVE" <3
That's all from me :)
Ciao~~

No comments:
Post a Comment
What u'r thinking?
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.