Friday, May 25, 2012

Chasing over time

Too many stuffs ran into me and need to take care off these few weeks. Stress is overwhelming and I nearly suffocated. Thank god that I'm still surviving here. TGIF, I finally have some moment in my pathetic hostel room. More work to come next few weeks. Pray that I got the strength to stay strong and get things manage well. Especially my finals that will be coming in 2 weeks time!!!!!!! *fingers crossed~~

Had made some hard decision lately. Really cracking my head up and used up my brain juice. Urrgghh~~ gonna carry those plan well~~wish me luck! xoxo There is few list in my mind that keep playing recently~~ really anticipating the moment I can work them out! =3 But before that, a big mountain is blocking my way. With persistent hard work, sheer patience and strong will, I believe in myself~

It's time for me to indulged in my own world with tons of oldies and contemporary songs. Feel extra mind comforting and heart soothing with this in replay track :D Share with you all my favourite band lately. The Milk Carton Kids. Pay extra attention to the guitar playing part O:)






Ciao~
XOXO Alicia

2 comments:

  1. Putting aside this feeling, you not the kind who easily fall down 1 haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ah Fatt!!! oOh ya, I will endure and stay strong!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

What u'r thinking?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.