Friday, February 24, 2012

I love NUTS


Today went to have a lunch + high tea with girls. After tasting their pastries, I told myself I MUST blog about it here *wink~ Their pastries are definitely delicious and of course at a cheaper price compare to Levain Boulangeries Patisseries (just in my personal view) although this patisseries might be in a smaller scale compare to Levain. Oh, after a long intro, I haven tell you all where I have been right? It called FICELLE BOULANGERIES PATISSERIES.

This is their address if you interest to visit this place to have a relax high tea or even a meal
J

11-0-12, Jln 3/109F, Danau Business Center,
Taman Danau Desa,
59100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Tel: 603-9830211

(Aww~~ am I helping them to promo now? Haha..)

Ordered a Ham and Mushroom Cabonara and some pastries. The one I am highly recommended if you are caramel lover or nut lover is Caramel Nut Danish. My favorite I have to say!! The sweetness of caramel together with the almonds and walnuts…OMG~ It’s heaven!! Maybe I’m a little exaggerate but I will definitely go back again for it!!

My lunch +  high tea 
 1. Hazelnut Cream Brioche 2. Hawaian Chicken Ficelle 3. Custard Donut 4. Caramel Nut Danish

That’s pretty much for today. Thanks for reading

XOXO Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

What u'r thinking?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.