Monday, February 20, 2012

Hello, again.


Here I am. Back to my 4 walls hostel room. Alone. But I had a feeling this time will be a better sem if I get myself prepared earlier. Everything settled after 2 hours of cleaning and unpacked. Thanks mum for helping me too J  Sitting in front of my laptop, settling and prepare for my up-coming semester, I feel prepared. The feeling of get everything settled and prepared is so awesome. For that reason, finally, I have some time to wipe away spider webs and mosses in my blog but I’ll try to keep it short..teehee~~
Blogging time~~

Have few outings with friends to catch up with each other’s life after sometimes and I really enjoy in every gathering *glee*

The first one right after I came back from my hometown during CNY period is to meet up with my dearest girls, JAMC. We usually have a meet up when the local U’kias are having holiday (that will be Mun and me). So, basically, we only meet up 2 or 3 times a year?! That’s kinda little but no matter how, we still keep in touch via FB or MSN and our friendship will never fade!!

Lunch at Levain. The concept and deco are nice and more on vintage feel. However, when it come to peak hour, the condition started to be a little bit messy where you have to find yourself a table (no waiter will serves you to your desired table till you ask) and it’ll be a wee bit hot if you sit upstairs. Ordering is self-service and you need to pay in advance. No doubt, food and pastries taste good, that’s why it’s always crowded with people flow.

 Inside look of Levain

 JAMC *hugs*

Pastries department

Then, when Ben’s at Pavilion for desserts!! The one highly recommended is the Caramel Cheesecake Sundae. Thanks to Mun who recommended to us. Have a simple and earlier birthday celebration to her too. She’s the main character of the day and with her favorite dessert. Don’t really manage to give her much surprise but hope she’s happy with it.  Did I mention that today (20.2.2012) is her real birthday? Once, again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GIRL!! ( words to mun mun: I'm like rushing assignment to post up this post before your birthday end leh!!! you better love me more than KY!!wakakakka...)  My newly bought lens and instax camera also make full use on that day. Overall, it’s a day full of happy pictures snapping~


 Oppsssi, her biggest secret revealed >> AGE >.<

 1. MUN with her whale key holder 2. JESSIE with her Totoro key holder 3. ME with the bunny card holder 4. LENNA with 3 of her craft work (thanks dear~~)

The following one is to meet up with Deborah (Debbie) and I must mention, I travelled all the way down to Gombak just to meet this rare species friend. Hahahaha.. but worth it anyway ;) and thank you Kim to accompany us although she have to miss one class on that day. (Words to KIM: Don worry Kim, I know you can do it!! And remember our pinky promise. Treat us when you get back the $$$~~ *grin* :D) Get myself a vintage Paris features table calendar to “beautify” my study table. Hope it can enhance my study mood more. *pout* Bought it from Kaison @Festival City. Only 3 bucks and not only that, others home deco and gift in that shop also selling at a pretty cheap price. And you guessed it right again! I had a shopping spree in a home deco + gift shop. Sigh~~

Bought wrapping (only RM0.50!!!), calender and some craft materials. 
 Vintage Paris features table calender

Headed to Bee Won for 한식 (Korean food )after loitering in the mall for half an hour >.< Thumbs up for the food and we are so full till can’t finish it. Price also reasonable and no extra taxes added. The one we ordered is RM 15 each with 3 반찬(side dishes)  and 1 miso soup. There do provide Korea BBQ (but pork free) and their customers mainly are students from UTAR and TARC nearby. So, overall, I’ll give it 4.5 out of 5 *wink*
onnnnooommmmnnnooommm~~~

with Debbie and Kim :D

The recent outing is meet up with my NS girls. Awww~~ I really miss them a lot!! The last time I meet up with them is 2 years ago. Although there’s a little changes in all of us, but still, we can get along very fast. Thanks Rosy for organize this and she still bubbly and cheerful as ever. Shu Ni (my lao gong) still that straight forward and funny as ever and lastly, my babe, Col, still pretty and cute as ever. It’s so nice to have a chance to meet them up again before Rosy going back to Australia. Had a lot of laugher and recap of our camping moment, gossiping and have some women-talk with the girls. Wonder when will be the next time of us meet up again.
Taken in Snoopy Cafe @KLCC

 Love this picture <3

I really do appreciate every moment hang out with friends because it’s the only time we can catch up with each other life and make our friendship stronger and closer. No doubt, having friends with you is the second blessed thing we can ever hope for : )

XOXO Alicia

3 comments:

  1. Nice post from u alicia.. can feel the hapiness from the picture haha... your last sentence very meaningful too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Xoxo! Nothing much to say! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ::Alonso:: hahaha.. ya, I'm having a fun time during my latest holiday. I think u also the same bah~~ can c it from ur blog post too :)

    ::Mun:: U'r most welcome. no need to say anything as long i know u read my post :DD

    ReplyDelete

What u'r thinking?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.