Sunday, May 22, 2011

Happy Birthday to you ♥

Although it’s kinda late to blog about this, but still I must write something for her since everyone only got one 21st in their whole life..Moreover, she is my bestie ^^

HOW I MEET MY BESTIE:

The first time I saw her is in convent school canteen. She was sitting at one corner and eating alone. Maybe you all will feel that doesn’t make anything so special but normally we will try to make friends on the very first day of school right. When most of the people are sitting in a group, but she, sitting alone, eating quietly. That’s the moment I remember her..the girl with a pony tail and a spectacle. That was 8 years ago~~

Got the chance to be in the same class with her the very next year..Coincidentally, she sat beside me with a small “aisle” in between >.< and from that moment, I got the chance to meet this mysterious girl and get to know more about her. Easy-going, talks a lot when she’s in good mood, ignore you when she’s in bad mood and she’s real hardworking type.. haha..unlike me XD and from that year (2003) onward, we became close friend. She also can’t believe that we can become close friend in such a short period because i used to hang around with another group.* I admit that I do have a lot of group of friend to hang around *. Whenever I got my personal problem, or playing with my own emotion, the first person I’ll find is her, and so, she became my rubbish bin >.< And this intimate relationship hold till today and I believe it will hold till the end of my life. She also became my “tutor” as she is the smart one. Miss the time where 2 of us and mun study together, discuss questions together, get involved in the entrepreneur club and stay together in Johor’s hostel. The feeling of working hard together to achieve something is really awesome ^^ feel reminisce right? Hehehe..

From the day I really get to know her till today had been 7 years. I know she’s a nostalgia girl and she will keep remind me of the old days. It’s good to recap all the oldies moment together since both of us a far away and no longer have sticks in the same school liked last time. It’s really a fate that we can become bestie in such a way. I do believe fate..i think she’s the same ^^ . Even a sweetest couple may involve in cold war or arguing over a tiny matter, we, do argue and get ourselves involved in cold war. It’s not like what kindergarten kids always do “我不帮你好”-type of arguing. This is the real adult type of cold war. The worst time I had with her is during F6 time. I’m became the coolest person the world. I’m sincerely apologies to you about it because I made you shed tears where I suppose to be at her side and support her whenever she have a bad moment with her boy. And that time, I’m had a bad moment with she is because of her boy pulak. I know it’s a bit hard for her cz both of us mean so much to her.. i’ll try to tolerate anyhow and wish one day we all can dine in together. Looking forward to that day. I really do. If that day comes, it will mean that I have 100% put down all the prejudice toward him.

I glad that I can become her “lover” beside her boy. I know i’m annoying when I keep on repeated the thing to her, sms her in the middle of night where she probably asleep, telling you non-sense, frustrated with her when she “sha fa chiong” on small matter, “scold” her whenever she had a negative aura surrounded and etc.. but I know, she won’t mind all that right? I know she can bear with me that’s why, we can become bestie~~ and we do have some telepathy. To the one I refer to, you agree right? You “accidentally” hear my voice before your birthday end that incident~~hehehe and etc.

Now, she have to divide her time into 3 portions where last time is just 2 portions >.< , but I’m glad that she never forget us or abandon us too. It’s proven that she’s not 重色轻友-type..hahaha.. Her birthday present this year will be >>MEMORIES..wanna do something different and special. Since memories is the only thing that will stay with you till eternity. It may faded when time pass by but when u try your best to recap, you sure will remember something on it. Hope she enjoy the moment we spend with her since it’s not always we can have 4 members hang out together ^^

To the one I refer to, I don’t intend to make you cry, but if you cry, I hope that is the shed of happiness. Sincerely wish you have a good year ahead and put on some new spices in your new life page. Make your life worth and appreciate everything you have. You are now officially adult girl, it means you are in another stage of life.

Lastly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my bestie.


p/s: Friendship forever :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What u'r thinking?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.