Friday, April 15, 2011

End it with a smile :)

Finally~~ it’s really a big “finally” for me and I can still remember the 1st day i started my 2nd semester..semester 2 is been a tough semester for me but I’m glad it’s all over now. Learn to appreciate and let go.. Now, all left is the FINAL and I’ll just focus on it and no others thing else!!! Hope everything work out as I hope ^^

I'll just focus on AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

OK, I can smell holidays on its way coming~~~4 months..it can be a short one or a long one depends on how we spend it. But, I got a feeling that I’ll spend it happily and get a new start for my 2nd year..Wish all my friends will have the same as me too.. enjoy your holiday till the MAX!! because life is too short, enjoy while u can ^^


Let’s forget the pass and paint a new page in life… with LOVE ♥

2 comments:

  1. Boom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! give u a BIG LIKE BOOM....♥ Love this post.. hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. 开心就好了。。等着你的归来。。我的存在就是为了你们。。哈哈。。

    ReplyDelete

What u'r thinking?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.