Thursday, March 17, 2011

The world will get better..i promise~~


Is it true when people grown up, we will have the tendency to forget who we really are, what we really what to achieve in life and what kind of life we want to lead? Ask yourself. In the deepest side of your heart, can you 100% positive where you can answer all those questions above? I myself doubt it.

People changed..That’s all I can explain.

Extremely admire those who can stand firm and clear with their dream and goal in life. Because, I’m not definitely not this kind of person..easily moved and distracted. That’s me and I’m not perfect. But somehow, I’m glad I can found back what I really want for the time being. Although is not 100% of what I really what in my life but if I manage to fulfill this 30%, then it’ll be good enough. Breakthrough all the silent nights and think~~ will learn to let it go. will learn to stop comparing cause you are not worth it for me to compare with. will learn to enjoy my life to the fullness but not forgetting to have a fruitful one. will learn to forget and forgive although i know this really take time :) Shall put away all those distractions that make my life miserable. I’ll be back to the happy-go-lucky girl that all of you used to see.. kisial +randomness+blur+gluttonous.. *wink wink.. I’ll be ME again. And thanks for those who concern..all of you are my sweetheart and I love you all *huggies


Just a short randomness here~~ Italian seems a pretty cool language to learn up..teeheee :) Motivation? FOOD of course..


OMG...so tempting~~
Lavender farm..wish to go one day >.<


Ciao~~

2 comments:

  1. Lavender farm trip???? let's go when we have money... =D

    i wish to learn many many languages le... people who can speak many languages like super cool.. i want oso.. hehe..

    wish u can back to your true A-Li-CiA YEE ya... love...<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. landscape as an illustration to the book Perfume ))

    http://nickartjournal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

What u'r thinking?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.