Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Typical Leo

The time shown: 4.10 am…I should be sleeping right now but eventually I just woke up by my own overly-suspicious that someone had broke into my house.. too suspicious and it’s not the 1st time it happened to me.. but think another way, maybe I should be thankful that it happen to me because after that all my worries and questions had finally found it’s answer. The reason behind the fear that haunting me lately. This fear had bothering me for awhile and it grow stronger as the day approaches. Have it discuss with my buddy and even she wondering why I had this kinda “repel” feeling.
All I can say is we really can’t underestimate people’s ability and never never judge them by its cover. Mummy did teach this to us just that we never listen. Sometimes, the more they don’t shine like a star, the more they might be the stars. Just that we never notice about it. Is it because they are wearing “mask” when social with you? I doubt.. or maybe is my own fault by underestimate them. This make me feel so unsecure. Don’t know their true colour make myself lost of direction, don know how to deal with them.
As a typical Leo, I admit that I hate losing.. Hate losing control in my own life. Or maybe I just envy them..Envy others have a better control in life, know what they really want and working hard over it. Seeing them succeed just make me feel myself so terrible. That’s why I hate stagnancy. I want myself to move on like others. Have a better life like others.
Now having all clear in my mind, I should start working on it too,. Chasing away all my fears, worries, envies, suspicious and move on. Drop every fear and move on is all I need to do now. If not, I’ll still be the weeping child at the stationary point and that’s really pathetic.

Life is full of trials and tribulations..and I strongly believe that. and it makes you stronger in the other way.
Night, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What u'r thinking?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.