1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!!
I tag:
Kayyan
Yin
Jan
Mokz
Caleb
Andrew
Addy
Ky
Col
Hsien
1. I’ addicted to caffeine (coffee). Feel energetic after drink.
2. I love shopping!! But definitely not window shopping.
3. I hate people rush me when I just woke up or busy doing other stuff.
4. Must get at least 5 hours sleep a day (including nap)..If not, I’ll be having mentally depression + mood swings..haha..
5. Recently having a keep fit plan but unfortunately, I’m a glutton.
6. Dessert makes my day!! Yuhoo..
8. Lazy attending the school library duty.
9. I’m sorry Miss Yap but I’ll really feel dizzy whenever I deal with the maths..
10. My sister found me very annoying as I always bully her when she’s going to fall asleep.. Maybe I just very playful.. gee..
11. I enjoying playing with my TEA babies hamsters.
12. I miss my NS’s friends.
13. I miss Az
14. I love my classmates!! (all of them also “siow siow” 1)
15. I LOVE Biology
No comments:
Post a Comment
What u'r thinking?
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.