As today is the last day, i would like to take this opportunity to show my gratitude to them.
Daddy and Mummy
I really appreciate what you both have done to me. Although i'm little stubborn (ok..maybe is more), but you both never show any frustation or annoying. I'm not that kind of ppl who good in express my feeling but i do glad to have you both as my great parent!! Thanks for everything!!
LOVE You!!!*hug hug*
Ayah angkatku *glee*
Although you juz been in Taiwan for awhile but i really miss you lo..i bet they all too ^.^ Is good for us to keep in contact althought is far distance. Thanks for willing to spend up some of ur spare time on me especially when i grumble to you..haha.. and thanks also for you good hobby..reading novel.. Now cici, mun and i also addicted to novels ady. I have finished reading 4 story book which look like a international dictionary for me..Impressed for myself as i never read that much before! Whao..haha..
Hope to see you one day in 2009 lar.. We do miss you~~
Buddy no.1
Hey, garl. Tq for all the praises you gave me. Best friend won't count that b'cz they are always be there no matter you are happy or sad. You do accompany me and comfort me when i'm sad or in troubles. Thanks for ur sweat and energy when i preparing to adopt my "babies".. Thanks for ur willingness to tutors me as i'm a stubborn student..lols..
Although you have been temperamental or emo sometimes, but remember i'll always be there for you as it's part of ur character. Wat to do.. is too bad i'm you buddy ma..haiz..hahaha.
Buddy no.2
Cutie !! *OMG..my goose bumps..* Is very nice to have you as my buddy. Our friendship is become more tighten since we become librarian together. We spend most of the time in school together. Thanks for ur opinions and ur companion. Thanks for cheering me up when necessary as i easily get emo this year.
Buddy no.3
Em.. i' wondering whether you will view my blog o not..lols..i don't care bout that. I juz wanna say TQ to you..I can say that you are the 1st person i have call when i'm crying. You do know my feeling, my thinking and even my"evil plan"..hahaha.. I don't feel any stress when i'm chit chatting with you as i believe i can count on you no matter wat. Thanks for ur patient and thanks for being a good listener for me. Although we are in different school now but i'm glad that we still keep in touch and you do often call to hear my condition too. Maybe we can't see each other that ofthen but, apart from that, you are one of my buddy who i love!!
Buddiessss (S.M.A.R.T.I.E.S)
Garls!! I miss you all damn lot weih.. I'm very very glad and happy to have you all as my precious and dedicated freinds! As i said b4, no matter where you are, you all will always be my friends! Thanks for your cares and love when i'm in Sabah. Thanks for the companion and the laughter you all gave me. I'll never ever forget the happinest time in camp! I hope you all too!
I really really appreciate all the Joy and Happiness you all gave me
throughtout the year!!!!
Will never demolish that!! Ever!!
Hi buddy.Here I'm(not the photo one, tat is my cousin).SURPRISED......Urs buddy no.3 request......I've read everything include ur opinion and how u think about me.TQ because not teasing me. Nice pictures for "Twilight" only....(just kidding).OMG!! ur guys take pictures inside the washroom.....are u CRAZY. Well.... it does not surprising me so much because I know u(a bit mad,ain't). Oh,buddy don't angry..it just a joke,right? or...maybe is t..TRUEEE, and wat I want to say is try to find a better way to relieve ur stress or u might get hurt easily. I know u can do better even the others.. 4 now is greater than u a bit.. U can do it,trust urself,okayyyy...tats al i want to say. Keep in touch. Bye
ReplyDeleteOh..u'r always welcome to view my blog and thanks for leaving me message too.
ReplyDeleteLOVE you always! and Friends 4ever!!!!