Date:7/11/2008 (Friday)
Time: 6-10 p.m
Venue: SJK(c) Jalan Davidson
In the conjunction of 80 anniversary of my “mother” school, they had some sort call “gathering party” for all those graduated students and retired teachers. It’s really a good opportunity for me to meet up with some of my primary’s friend and my ex-class teacher, Madam Chen. I guess most of the others will do envy us because v still can have a strong relationship within each other although we all go separate ways after graduated from primary school. This is always what I proud of..
Hey, ppl..Don’t envy us..LOLS..
Thanks lot friends! For giving me a memorable night..
no doubt----- FRENZ4EVER
Time: 6-10 p.m
Venue: SJK(c) Jalan Davidson
In the conjunction of 80 anniversary of my “mother” school, they had some sort call “gathering party” for all those graduated students and retired teachers. It’s really a good opportunity for me to meet up with some of my primary’s friend and my ex-class teacher, Madam Chen. I guess most of the others will do envy us because v still can have a strong relationship within each other although we all go separate ways after graduated from primary school. This is always what I proud of..
Hey, ppl..Don’t envy us..LOLS..
Thanks lot friends! For giving me a memorable night..
no doubt----- FRENZ4EVER

OMG..too many food ady..end up can't finish it..

YEAH!!



Beauty pageant..LOLS..
No comments:
Post a Comment
What u'r thinking?
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.