My exam juz passed..
I supposed to feel relax, glee n glad bout tat but unfortunately,
i feel nothing..
NUMBNESS!!!
In addition, F6's holiday is like no holiday at all because we need to return to school to finish up our assignment & practical (This is what Sc's student usually do) and not forget about the tuition class..
Recently, we are getting back some of our exam result.
I can't said i put in 100% or 110% but at least 80%.
However the result turn out not in my expectation.
Especiually those subject that i quite confident in.
I don't know which way turns wrong but it really affected my mood.
What made me more angry is "somebody" totally not paying any efford
But they can get not bad result..
What world made this happen?!
It made me feel unfair..
But later i think twice..
maybe their talent is 90% and just only need to work hard for that particular 10% and i'm the type which need to work hard 90%& because my talent only 10%..
Who knows...
Recal back what one of friend said,
we all always lived in the life of scare, especially during schooling period.
I think this kind of feeling normally occur when the exam is around the corner.
Before exam, we feel scare,
During exam we feel scare,
After exam we feel scare too.
But is all different kind of scare..
I quite agreed with him.
.
.
.
.
Because i'm the one he's saying
What about you?
No comments:
Post a Comment
What u'r thinking?
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.