Tuesday, August 12, 2008

OMG!!

OMG!!
Today I like ruining my own life..
Know what..
i become the clown for the WHOLE SCHOOL!!
I know I very “popular” now.. (I guess).. but I x expect thing to turn out in this way..
It really embarrassing!
I hope I can turn my clock back..but I know it won’t happen..

Today is my 1st time came so early to school.. because of what? Because of the Telematch prize giving ceremony la.. The night before that I am having insomnia…after received Teckyun’s message said that the guy who made the medal can’t reach school early in the morning… have to wait until after school only he can come. This guy really can’t trust 1!! He delays our medals don know n weeks ady but still didn’t show up. Somemore some of the medal that he made got problem!! He’s the 1 who made me insomnia!! Next year don want find him anymore! Bleh !!! Then I started smsing others the whole night finding solution n searching for their opinion.. They keep on asking me so worry.. Menghua is the worst.. he ask me not to worry so much.. little bit enough.. wth.. wan to knock him ady.. Then.. I fall asleep…

Few hours later, is school time again.. Go school earlier.. meet with other exco.. discuss..headache bout the medals.. then assembly started..then is kannen n my turn to conduct the Telematch prize giving stuff.. my heart pounding very fast that time..then I began..
*
*
*
A very good morning to senior assistant of academic, Pn Phoon Yoke Meng, ……………..senior assistant of co-curricular activities, PN CNC…
*
*
*
OMG..That time I knew I make a mistake by calling MR. CNC as PN. instead of MR..but I can’t repeat the whole thing again so I juz continue.. I made mistake not only once but twice!! That time I feel like wanna kill myself! Because before the speech end, I call PN. Gan as MR Gan..and.. and the whole school laught.. Wth am I doing???(cry..)

Man! The whole school is laughing at me! My mood is extremely down before school end.. X bersemangat langsung.. luckily my jimui console me.. Then I decided to apologize to PN G n MR CNC after school end. Thanks god, both of them very nice to me n console me as well.. Especially Pn.Gan.. She even said TQ to me for coming apologize to her.. I didn't expect that.. Anywhere, TQ for forgiving me for my silly act.


THANK YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What u'r thinking?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.