
Go out wit them 4 d last time b4 i go NS..
I very busy these day leh.. before Christmas i busy bout..shopping and date with my lovely friends ma.. now i busy packing my thing liao lo..Go where?? Sabah la..4 wat?? National Service la.. I going to National Serveice 4 10 weeks leh.. I think i will miss all this.. my mum's food, my bed, my tv, my pc, my radio, my family..... n my friendsssssssssss too!!! They said will miss me wo.. some more they hug me leh.. Suddenly i got feel leh! Suddenly i feel "she bu de" to my friends leh.. SAD ing... T.T...
Hey! Friends! I promise!! After i came bac, i'll inform u all 1.. Mayb i can call u all out to gather around leh..haha..Ah! Forgot about 1 more thing.. Thanks 4 Yow Mei & Yeen.. Thanks 4 their caring n loving..Thanks for their presents n card also.. Thanks la..My dear friends..

Janice, Yin n me...
Yes i go Yin's house with Janice..Tat 1 is really my last outing with my friends liao lo.. v make full use of yin's pc..haha.. watch wat?? Don think others else la..is bout our idol..TVXQ!!!!!!! Really funny.. they so cute..so handsome..tak tahan ady la... can't breathe... help... joking only la..haha..
miss u (@>@) miss u (@.2) miss u (^.^) miss u (8.8) miss u (*>*) miss u (*.*) miss u ($.$)

No comments:
Post a Comment
What u'r thinking?
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.